>> what's your opinion?
Actually in NY state the Commission requires inmates who work as Trustees to be examined by a physician prior to being assigned to kitchen duty just for that reason. I know that even an inmate who cut his finger during chow time was removed, taken to the nurse and taken off kitchen duty until cleared. In addition, the Kitchen Supervisor is responsible to make sure all inmates wear a hat to cover their hair in the kitchen and must wear gloves at all times. Many of our officers check the meal trays before they are put in the block for two reasons...
view full thread
- December - Food and Agriculture - Coverage of food service issues and agriculture in corrections email@example.com
The Correctional Officer I (CO I) positions maintain the safety and security of Colorado Department of Corrections' (CDOC) prison facilities throughout the state. Correctional Officers support the CDOC Mission, Vision and Values with integrity and commitment while preparing offenders for community reentry. Correctional Officers respectfully communicate with offenders and their families, coworkers, supervisors, managers and the public; presenting a professional and dependable workforce. Positions must cooperate with other staff members and work as a cohesive team, while managing a diverse offender population...
>> view full job posting
- Dec 03-06, 2018 - AJA Summit on Leadership, Operations, & Action Planning
- Jan 10-13, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Winter Conference
- Jan 11-15, 2019 - ACA 2019 Winter Conference
- Apr 06-09, 2019 - Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care
- Apr 07-09, 2019 - 2019 Correctional Education Association's International Leadership Forum
- Apr 15-18, 2019 - NCIA 2019 National Training Conference
- May 18-22, 2019 - 38th Annual Conference & Jail Expo
- May 30-Jun 02, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Southern Region Meeting
- Jun 10-14, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Western Region Meeting
Wise sayings often fall on barren ground, but a kind word is never thrown away.
- Arthur Helps