Officer shakedowns>> what's your opinion?
Everybody is subject to shake down, we use a randamizer search button all staff must push upon entry into the prison. You get red, you get searched. All bags go through the xray machine regardless whether you hit red or not. I hate dirty staff, puts everyone at risk... view full thread
Disinfectants: More We Should Know
Last month, there was an article in this publication about the use of disinfectants in correctional facilities. A link to that article is here. If you did not read that article, it is well worth reviewing. It details how to select and use disinfectants in a correctional facility... read full story
Also this week:
- September - Architecture - New facilities, green facilities, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurses (RNs) needed in Florence, AZ!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections... >>view full job posting
- GTL Houston Expansion Project Reflects Continued Commitment to Best-in-Class Data Center Infrastructure
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person and Video Visitation Technology
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Program (PEP) and Exclusive Agreement to Jointly Offer PEP to Prison and Jail Facilities Nationwide
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Contact with Incarcerated Loved Ones
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Devices
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERICA’S JAILS
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
— Robert Louis Stevenson