>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

What are my chances?!

Subscribe to What are my chances?! 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user OCCD 57 posts

My agency requires atleast 36 months without any driving violations, but other wise it sounds as if you have a great shot. All government fiscal years begin Oct.1, so you probably won’t hear anything till after that. Good luck!

Male user New2Corrections 10 posts

I just completed the written test and oral interview for an entry level Correction Ofiicer position at a New Hampshire county jail. I am a college graduate, have a squeaky clean background (really, just one speeding ticket in 2008), but no experience in law enforcement or corrections. I have always been interested in and intrigued by corrections, and now I am going for it after 18 years as a freelancer in the television industry. For those of you who have gone through or are officers on the hiring board, what are my chances to secure this position?
Thanks all!!!!!

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015