>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

How Do You Feel

Subscribe to How Do You Feel 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Female user Drhoyer 2 posts

I am a teacher of Children and Violence, I have had about 123 hours in Law Enforcement. What I would like to do is hear from correctional officers/nurses about how they feel about medical care in facilities. I have several nurses who would like to do this. As a Pyschologist and Probation and Parole Officer (Jefferson City, MO), I want my nurses to know what they are getting into. I know how it effected me- I was satabbed once and beat up. And that was with my officers next to me- they were as stunned as I was.

I want to know what you think daily , how does it effect your family and nurse turnover. I want hones answer. No names. I want my students to know they can’t go in an rescue. Please help me. If ;you don’t want to post here do it at my home email at pageant4u@hotmail.com. I will respect your privacy= give me a number or intials. Please help me with this. Carol

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015