>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Preventing & Treating MRSA W/O Pills

Subscribe to Preventing & Treating MRSA W/O Pills 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Female user anthonyfielding 1 post

It is generally harmless unless there is a break in the skin. Wash any wounds and keep them covered, as well as following the doctors instructions to reduce the number
at Manhattanmedicalarts.com/travel-services.php of things contaminated

Male user brixton 5 posts

All cures start from within out and from the head down, and in reverse order as the symptoms have appeared.
bullet force

Male user RuneE 1 post

Hi Lady Arkin. I registered an account so I could THANK YOU for the detailed help you provided in this thread.
I am sure this will help me with my Staph as I learned something new from the thread. I have been looking at a lot of sources for the correct info but this post alone is what I need. So again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! All the best to you! =)

Female user Jo 1 post

Hi LadiArkin can you tell me please what blue light device I shold use for nasal staph ,I need to insert the light in my nostrils or is enough the 470nm blue light device exposure on my face?I want to buy a device to use at home.
Thank you

Female user LadyArkin 9 posts

“All cures start from within out and from the head down, and in reverse order as the symptoms have appeared.”
-Herring’s Law of Cure

MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)

MRSA infection is caused by Staphylococcus aureus bacteria — often called “staph.”

We’ve all seen those nasty inmates. They are the one’s that don’t bathe, give up personal hygiene completely, and make you want to walk in the other direction. All it takes is one.

It is estimated that up to 25-30% of our population is currently infected with staph and another 1-2% is infected with MRSA. This pathogen colonizes on the body, skin, hair, groin, wounds, nose, blood, and any other body fluid of the carrier and can remain there for long periods without causing any symptoms. This carrier could be an officer or an inmate. Any carrier can spread these pathogens to others without being aware.

Inmates can spread staph amongst themselves through: overcrowding, wound drainage, hair clippers, sharing lines, towels or personal items, fingernail clippers, tweezers, tattooing, etc.

Officers can get it through direct physical contact with a staph carrier: body searches, having inmate body fluids thrown at you, having an inmate gun you (i.e. masturbation where ejaculate makes contact), sex with inmates (illegal and disgusting, but it happens), etc.

MRSA is spread by direct skin-to-skin contact, and you don‘t always have time to put glove on during a back up call. When the conditions are right for MRSA to multiply and spread officers come into risk: a reduction in your immunity, high stress levels, not getting enough sleep, or perhaps you picked up some other pathogen that suddenly wakes it up. Whatever the case, COs work in the perfect environment to constantly come into contact with one form of infection or another.

These are good strategies. At work they tell us to take basic preventative measures: gloves, PPE gear, washing your hands frequently. Be conscious of any open wounds or cuts on your hands, face, or any exposed skin. Follow your facilities rules and procedures regarding this matter.

Tips: Contaminated surfaces should be cleaned and then disinfected using an EPA-registered cleaner or a bleach solution (1/4 cup bleach to 1 gallon of water or 1 tablespoon bleach per quart of water). Handsanitizer works in a pinch.

Disinfect contaminated portable equipment, such as stethoscopes, blood-pressure cuffs, equipment handles, tourniquets, handcuffs, shackles, pagers, phones, chairs, and cell phones. Disinfect shared athletic equipment on a regular basis.

Better strategies for prevention which you can do at home are:

*Eat as many Raw Foods in your diet as possible. They help oxygenate your blood, keep you body functioning properly, and your body is better able to absorb their health giving properties from raw foods.
*Use a Neti Pot regularly. Washing out the sinuses helps to eliminate any pathogens that may be living there.
*Eat more cultured foods. They are a natural source of antibacterial, antimicrobial properties.
*Eat more coconut oil in your diet. Coconut oil is a natural source of lauric acid which kills invading microorganisms.
*Eat more sulfur rich foods like: onions, garlic, and cabbage. They stimulate the immune system while protecting you from pathogens.
*Colloidal Silver is one of the strongest and most powerful natural antibiotics, which disables the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. They suffocate without the Colloidal Silver harming human enzymes, your body, and without interfering with your regular medications.

Many essential oils are powerful concentrates. They can protect from pathogens. Add them to coconut oil to make a body oil, or add them to your store-bought hygine items (like lotion). Never use them directly on your skin unless you know that it is a safe oil!!!!!!! And, always check to make sure you’re not allergic.

A few that are recommended for skin infections include:

-Tea Tree (safe to use directly)
-Lavender (sfe to use directly)
-Clove
-Fenugreek
-Marjoram
-Nutmeg
-Oregano
-Paprika
-Pepper
-Rosemary
-Sage
-Savory
-Tarragon
-Thyme
-Coriander
-Petigrain
-Geranium
-Rose Otto
-Palmarosa
-Ravensara
-Eucalyptus Radiata
-Niaouli
-Hyssop

If you have or have had MRSA in the past:

*Drink Colloidal Silver according to dosage suggestions on label.
*Wash in Colloidal Silver. If you have a Colloidal Silver generator make enough so that you can also add at least 3 cups to a warm bath and soak. Other options for such a bath would be Epsom salts, baking soda, sea salt, and any blend of your favorite essential oils. Make sure that the essential oils are organic and wild crafted, and not synthetic.
*The following herbs have proven beneficial in the treatment of MRSA: Usnea, Garlic, Goldenseal, Cryptolepsis, Eucalyptus, Boneset, Wormwood, Juniper, Grapefruit seed extract, oils of Thyme or Oregano and Olive leaf extract.
*Combine 5 to 6 drops of your favorite essential oils to 3 ounces of coconut oil and use as a moisturize over problem areas.
*Wash the problem areas with freshly extracted wheatgrass juice.
Use Helichrysum oil directly on the problem areas.
*Wash skin in 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide
*Wash your hands often, especially after touching your nose. When you cough, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue. Throw the tissue in a waste basket and wash your hands.
*After the infection has cleared up, MRSA bacteria may still be living in your nose. You still need to take precautions to prevent spreading the MRSA bacteria from your nose to other people. Use either 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide or Colloidal Silver in a Neti pot to flush out any remaining staph.
*This is going to sound crazy, but frement are loaded with micro flora which are life giving and life protecting. If you make your own sauerkraut at home. Take a big handful of your homemade, unpasturized, sauerkraut and place directly on the infected skin. Let the good bacteria do it’s thing.
*According to recent studies by the Society for General Microbiology, manuka honey, from New Zealand, is known to kill the staphylococcus bacteria. The Ancient Egyptians would use honey to prevent infections. I’m speaking of cold-pressed, unprocessed, raw, unheated honey with it’s enzymes in tact. Honey passed through a centerfuge has been heated.
*Horseradish root is a home remedy for infection and inflammation. A poultice is prepared by grating fresh root and spreading it on a linen cloth or a thin gauze. This is then applied on the affected area once or twice per day until the affected area heals.
*A complementary treatment that should not be overlooked is LIGHT THERAPY. A blue light or ultraviolet light with a frequency of 470nm (nanometers) has been shown to kill MRSA in as little as 2 minutes when shown on the skin at the infection site. This is an extremely useful therapy for those exposed to this infection. Please contact a CAM practitioner for more information on light therapy for the treatment of MRSA and other health conditions as well. These UV lamps are available as large overhead lamps, or as small as hand held wands so that you can disinfect yourself and your equipment as needed.

Foods that you could be eating to enhance your immune system and prevent infections in your body are:

*Frements: natural home made Kim chi, sauerkraut, pickles, kefir, water kefir, kombucha, kvass, rejuvleac, ginger beer, miso, chutneys, raw vinegars, and any fermented products (nut cheese, nut yogurts, or nut milks which have been cultured. These foods should be homemade where possible and absolutley NEVER pasturized!
*Taking digestive enzymes which are natural plant derived catalysts which help your body in all functions. Enzyme levels decrease as we age.
70% of your immune system in in your colon. First, clean it out completely with several professional colonics. Taking probiotics helps to build and maintain your intestinal bacteria.
*Blue green algae, spirulina, chlorella are all powerful foods which maintain health and wellness in the body.
Drinking your wheatgrass.
*Eat more raw garlic, onions, horeradish, and cabbage!!!

TIP: A cheap and easy way to increase your immunity is to create your own probiotics drink. Blend half a white cabbage with purified water until the cabbage is rendered into very small, uniform pieces. Pour into a glass container and cover to keep dust and insects out. Leave the container out on your counter for 2 to 3 days. Refrigerate. Drink ½ a cup everyday. Reserve 1 cup of the cabbage to start the next batch; it will ferment faster. eventually you will start to notice that your stools will turn a light brown color a good sign that your food has been thoroughly assimilated.

MRSA skin infections are generally minor, they can appear as pimples, boils, swollen areas, painful areas, fluid filled blisters, sores, they can have puss or some other drainage. MRSA can look like a simple infection; a trip to the hospital is always your opportunity to catch one. Sometimes MRSA is mistaken for spider bites.

Left untreated, these infections can get worse. MRSA can spread to the bloodstream or lungs, causing serious illnesses: infections surrounding tissues, abscesses, or blood, bone, or heart infections.

If you suspect a MRSA skin infection, you should seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015