>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Need internal affairs investigation procedures


Subscribe to Need internal affairs investigation procedures 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Male user jmonta 43 posts

I am looking for some existing internal affairs investigation procedures and protocol used in community services. As we all know, institutions have an internal affairs officer or officers dedicated to that issue.

I want to know if there is a system that set up for Probation and Parole departments within a state. Also, we would be interested in seeing some training for these situations in the community service end of corrections.


Western Region Branch Manager

Probation and Parole

121 E. 2nd Street, 4th Floor

Owensboro, KY 42303

(270) 687-7245 (office)

(270) 316-1847 (cell)

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015