>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

transfering out of state


Subscribe to transfering out of state 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user Wiseguy 12 posts

Depends on the State Laws and/ other Agencies Hiring Policies. In my state of Wa, you still have to attend the State Academy to work in corrections. But the agency has up to a year to send you.

Male user nick2788 1 post

Can a correctional officer transfer out of state to another prison? If so, what are the requirements for such a transfer?


* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015