>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Tool Tracking database

Subscribe to Tool Tracking database 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Sgm Sergeant Major 53 posts

If you know of anyone that is good with Access (Microsoft) they can build and taylor a database for your needs. When I worked in the Military Correctional Facility at Fort Sill, OK, everything was done on paper. But the database is a great idea. Implementing it will take some time, but it’s a great idea concerning sharps.

Male user tmreimer 2 posts

I work in a 550 bed, campus style facility housing min – max custody prisoners. We are trying to get a good grip on our tool procedures. We have apretty good daily control and inventory process. I need to find a good database to put in place to track the tools, toolboards, receipt, loss & destruction of tools & sharps. Does anybody have something that they use I can look at? Thanks

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015