>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Juggalos and Juggalettes

Subscribe to Juggalos and Juggalettes 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

Yes they do . We have a spin off that use the Hatchet Man symbol as their gang sign. Not to say all music done by ICP or those falling under their label are bad just that some people take stuff and misinterpret or bend it to their means. I can think of religions going through this issue. Though I think songs about blood, guts, fingers, and toes are much too easily warped. Heck any gang can fly under any flag. We have some called the AK-47 Boyz. Now do I think every person who owns one of these finely crafted German weapons is a member? Most likely not.

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

You better beleave it but hey don’t take my word for it, even Wikipedia says so,

Juggalo gangs – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalos_(gang)Juggalo (or Juggalette for females) is a name given to dedicated fans of the rap group Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records artist

I bet your one of those guys who believe the Hell’s Angles are just a bunch of church going, peaceful motorcycle riders, getting a bad rap from the Po-Po.

Wake up man, these Juggalos & Juggaletts are bad news. I mean they have to be if they listen to " Insane Clown Posse", right.

Male user Gozine 1 post

So I have a simple question for you police officers out there. Do y’all really believe juggalos and juggalettes are gang members?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015