>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

corrections and the paranormal

Subscribe to corrections and the paranormal 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

A few years back, all my pay raises seemed to vanish into thin air. Then they reappeared in the governors pocket. How I dunno but that was some scary crap.

I might have seen some “things” in my days working in Luke, but that also could of been a side effect of all the OC I was huffing at the time.

Flag shakey 191 posts

It’s funny you should ask.

It’s was a few weeks ago, I was just sitting around planning how I was going to spend my retirement days when BAM, OPERS up a makes my spouses medical coverage completely disappear, now I’ve seen some strange things in my day but that was completely mind boggling.

Emergency erickbeehive 1 post

hi all, i am the host of a radio show called ‘emergency encounters’ on the para-x radio network. the show features law enforcement, corrections, military, first responders, and medical personnel that had a paranormal experience in the line of duty. if you want to share your story, contact me.

has anyone had a paranormal experience in the line of duty?

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015