>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Back in my .element after four years!

Subscribe to Back in my .element after four years! 7 posts, 6 voices

Login to reply

Correction officer jamestown0509 313 posts

I did transports for a few years with a 41 year veteran Deputy. I really enjoyed getting out of the jail, going to different places all the time, picking up and dropping off inmates. I also did a couple years of outside work detail with 6 inmates where we went to a tire dump to bail used tires in a machine then the bales were used later as a base for new roads. Much less stress and rewarding at the same time.

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

Looks like about three more weeks in Classification then back on the road. They want me to finish my chemo before starting. I am OK with that. Can’t wait!

Male user commander 277 posts

You did the right thing before. Congratulations on your return.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Welcome back. Good luck and stay safe on the road.

Riot helmet Mick 307 posts

Congrats and best of luck

Male user Canusxiii 116 posts

I being there ….I hate politics,no balls no glory I liked to call them…Congras….be safe.

Horn toad Transporter 41 posts

I am a bit excited. I learned today that after four years of being in other departments I am going back into transport in three weeks! I left the transport department because I refused to work under a certain Sargent who was NEVER to be trusted. He was one of those “use em until you get what you want” types and did not mind stepping all over a partner if he thought he could move up the ladder by doing so. I was blackballed at that point and have been trying to get back in transport ever since. Weapons qualifying is Thursday and after that I just have to finish the three weeks in Classification dept. where I am now. I can hardly wait to get back to what I enjoyed for three years!

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015